Saturday, November 17, 2007

❀ Somewhere in the world, in the cities of America, in California, here ...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Jesus love the little children, all the children of the world,
Brown and yellow, black and white,
They are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
This one is my grand baby girl, Naomi Roseberry - 22 months
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When it comes to children, something rises up in me and I become a she-bear. The Scriptures talks about in the lasts days "without natural affection", and we are right smack in it. Children all over the world are in need.
The love in my heart... I've got to give it out!
I can't go to China or Africa, Europe or South America, but I can make a difference where I live.
Let the Jesus in me be the Jesus they see.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Catherine,
Your granddaughter is beautiful. God has blessed you, that's for sure.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Karen,
I think so too, but it's natural.
I enjoy going over to your site, I'm still new myself.
Isn't fun though?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Amen, Catherine! Love this post. I, too, have a special place in my heart that is always touched by children. Our church has reached out to them and we've been bringing them to Sunday School. Some of the stories they bring to Sunday School are so sad. The horrible lives some of the children in our own country; our own state and town, live. If we can give them a taste of Jesus, then they have a chance. See my post today about children. I know you'll like it. :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless you and yours! Love you.