Friday, November 23, 2007

❀ Thanksgiving again, today and tomorrow

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" Psalm 107:1, 8, 15, 21, 31 KJV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
This was the very first Scripture that God gave to me. My life on earth will not be long enough to thank Him for what He has done for me.



~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Everyday is a new beginning. A new sunrise, fresh beauty to behold, and a new sunset.
Let me be as a little child and see the wonder of it all, anew, each day.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very beautiful. I love the Psalms. And your photos are stunning.

Luv,

Skittles, The Huntress

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Hello Skittles,

The Psalms are something you can read everyday.
I love the Word of God.

Thank you for the compliment, I'm thinking about getting on Flicker.

Good night to you,
CATherine

TheSlyCat said...

Yes, my Thanksgiving was fantastic! How was your's? We are very thanksful for our family and friends!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

We spent the day all together, with great food and games in the evening. I didn't get seconds, but I did get some of everything!!!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I don't know why all of a sudden the pictures won't come up. I'll look into it.