Saturday, January 5, 2008

❀ Adam's rib - wedding pictures

≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈••≈≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈


≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈••≈≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈
"And the Lord said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him" Gen. 2:18 KJV
≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈••≈≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈Went to a wedding today. I cannot think of a more joyous occasion than the marriage of two precious Saints of God. Two young people, in love with each other, but in love with Jesus first. My heart is happy for them. I have known the bride since her family came to the Truth not too many years ago, first generation. She is a beautiful women, on fire for God, who has kept herself and waited for the one prepared for her.
It made me think of the Church - the Bride - without spots or wrinkles - waiting on the soon coming of the Groom. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb, I want to sit at that table, it will be glorious, my mind cannot imagine the beauty. But I know that it will last for ever.

2 comments:

Jolene Harris said...

Catherine, First I want to say thanks for stopping by my place and leaving your thought. Second, now that I know where you are at I will be visiting on a regular basis. I have just finished reading up on your postings and I must say, You have very good thought provoking posts. I will feast on them for a while that is for sure. I especially liked the post about others watching our lives. My mother always told me that words are cheap but actions speak much louder. Keep being a living example. That is what speaks volumes more than words.

This post is great as well. I too, want to be a part of the Bride who is to meet the Bridegoom when He returns. Oh what a day that will be.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Good evening Sister Jolene and thank you for your comment.
I visit and read your blog just about every day. Believing with you for your health because we serve a great God.

Blessings to you